Re: Intel740 graphic accelerator

Kirsten Akos writes:
> I bought a vga card with Intel740 garphic accelerator. What kind of
> xserver can take the full advantages of it?

Accelerated-X/OGL offers *full* support including 3D hardware
acceleration.  Note that this is not a product but a Technology Demo; it
is intended for developers and is a precursor to the real end user
product.

Cheers, JeremyC.
--
Jeremy Chatfield, Xi Graphics  mailto:jdc@xig.com  tel:+44(0)1234.710030
 Commercial X Products: Servers, CDE, contracts and custom development