Unpartitioning a disk

I had a typical Linux installation in which I shrank the Win95 partition
on an EIDE drive with fips and then partitioned the remainder with fdisk
for Linux.  I've just added a SCSI controller and hard drive and want to
move my Linux onto the SCSI drive and let Win95 have the whole EIDE drive.
I've installed Debian on the SCSI drive and have everything reconfigured
and so forth but now don't know how to go about "unpartitioning" the EIDE
drive.  What I've done so far is to delete the Linux partitions on the
EIDE drive and then use fips to try to change the partition table so that
the 1st primary partition has the whole drive but it didn't work.
Is there a way to do this without backing it all up and just starting from
scratch?

Thanks...