Re: netscape

> Hi,
> One more problem about the netscape. I download the netscape from
> ftp.netscape.com and ran the ns-install to install it. But it just does
> not work. If I install it manually following the README.txt, the result is
> the same. But when I tried to install through dselect, it refered me to
> netscape. Could you let me know what I should do? Thanks.

Are there any error messages?  Is netscape in your path?  If you go to
the directory where netscape is installed, what does

ldd netscape

return?  It may be necessary to add some libc5 compatible libraries
from the oldlibs directory from hamm.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032