Re: [Dual boot] dual boot NT and debian?

Hi,
>>"Nikolai" == Nikolai Andreyevich Luzan <nikolai@Ukraine.humbug.org.au> writes:

 Nikolai> I only know two people running dual boot NT/linux (actually tri-boot
 Nikolai> NT/95/linux) and they inform me that lilo won't boot NT or NT need the
 Nikolai> mbr or something and so they have to use the NT bootloader and loadlin
 Nikolai> to get linux bootstraped.

	I dual boot Linux and NT4.0 using LILO.

	manoj

--
 "I was charged on minestrone, and invincible." Vicki Brown, about AI
 programming.