Re: BROWSER

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, count zero wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Phillip Neumann wrote:
> > Im searching for graphicals internet browsers...
> > What can you people recomend me?? (currently im using netscape)
> why u want to change? netscape it's not so ugly !

Hi,

You might try kfm, the filemanager of the kde package. However, it's not
totally free (like netscape up to now) and has some problems displaying
forms. You might try lynx and configure it with zgv as graphical viewer
(runs in the console, but is quick as hell). Both have no java, so keep
netscape installed. Other browsers I only know the name: amaya, mozilla
(from netscape), qtscape (mozilla port on qt-libraries).

Gruss
--
Lukas Eppler (godot)