Re: BROWSER

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Phillip Neumann wrote:

> Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 03:09:36 -0300
> From: Phillip Neumann <filsin@bigfoot.com>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: BROWSER
>
> Hello,
>

> Im searching for graphicals internet browsers...
> What can you people recomend me?? (currently im using netscape)
>

> thanks

why u want to change? netscape it's not so ugly !
anyway someone told me there should be the internet explorer for unix
somewhere on the net ... i hope it's at www.microsoft.com/dev/null :-)))

ok ok kidding .
i tried different kind of graphical browser but netscape seems to be the
best the problem with the others is that they haven't java or javascript
 capability or they are very very beta (like kfm )

samuele tonon

	when a man lies he murders some part of the world
	these are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
	all this i cannot bear to witness any longer
	cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

	(cliff burton)