StarOffice -or- Applixware 4.4.1

Should I keep my Applixware 4.4.1 suite or replace it with the StarOffice suite?

Should I get StarOffice Version 5.0 (pre-release) or Version 4.0 from Caldera?

I run Linux Debian 2.0, are there any areas of difficulty?

What is included in the StarOffice suite (word processor, spread sheet, presentation manger. emailer....)?

I don't care if they have the same applications, but I want the things to be functionally sound and stable.

Bob Barth
olympic@netamerica.com
...Unix, MS-DOS, and MS Windows
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly