Re: Getting at Debian distribution files

Hi Paul,

Could you not 'pinch' (i.e. borrow) a CD from one of the other PCs?
Shouldn't be difficult to install it on your PC temporarily, especially
if it's IDE.

As for DHCP, install the dhcpcd package (the client) and it should work
out of the box (it did for me in a similar case (firewall, DHCP leases,
etc., but with a CD on my PC so installation was a tad simpler).

Martin