Re: Please Help!! Debian can't find SCSI HD during installtion

    Yes I have looked at the site, there is a lot of info there. I tryed
a 1.2 rescue and driver disk, but it still won't find the hard disk.
There are some patchs for the 2.0.34 kernal but I'm not quit sure what
to with them though. Got any ideas?
    I'm really a newbie at programming in C, and for that matter, Linux
too. I also have a 233mhz PII Compaq that I have gotten Debian to work
on, but I don't have it running though, because I need to redo the
partitions and haven't had time to put it back on.

--
Best regards

/*************/ President,  Sherow Enterprises  \*******\
\****************\ sherow@ourtownusa.net /*************/