Re: FYI: DMA/33 and kernels

I am using a maxtor udma 5.4GB drive on an intel TX (triton II) mb
with a K6-233 cpu.  I have run 2.0.33 and now are using 2.0.34 with no
problems.  Previously used a maxtor 2.0 gb udma drive, again no
problems.
I get the same exact results with my PPro system (Intel 440FX chipset)
and
Maxtor 7.2GB UDMA drive.  This even happens under the developmental
kernel
2.1.122 which I use for the better SMP handling.  I've asked questions
before on newsgroups and such as to what could be causing this
behavior, or
if anybody else had even seen this kind of behavior, but never got any
response.

Sean