Re: Help with /etc/adjtime?

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 10:02:20AM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I'm trying to find information about /etc/adjtime.  This is apparently what
> regulates the CMOS clock. The README for adjtimex says "clock(8) uses the
> file /etc/adjtime to record the drift rate and the time since the RTC was
> last set."  But I don't have any man entry for clock(8).
>
> Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Sorry to follow up on my own post, but I've now found the information after
booting up my Redhat system; it's in hwclock(8).  The info for adjtimex is
wrong.  I'll send a bug report for it.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell  -  running Linux Debian 2.0
acampbell@achc.demon.co.uk  http://www.achc.demon.co.uk