Ncpmount and ncpumount automatics in XWindow login

        Hi Debian users,
        I setup some computers with Debian Hamm and installed ncpfs and ipx
packages. I already mount user directories with .nwclient file and ncpmount at
.bash_profile and umount at .bash_logout at console.
        But in XWindow I didn't figure how I can mount user directory when he
logins into XWindow and umount when he logouts. Are there archives that I can
put ncpmount and ncpumount at beginning and end of login in XWindow?
        Have a nice day,                        Paulo Henrique