Why my ined.conf file is empty? I can't telnet to my Linux Server
- To: "debian" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Why my ined.conf file is empty? I can't telnet to my Linux Server
- From: "ayin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:40:51 +0800
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
I installed the Debian 2.0 downloaded from Debian FTP Site with its basic
After I installed the system , I use dselect utility to check compounds I
installed. I find 'tcp/ip netbase ' compound. But my /etc/inetd.conf file is
empty. I think there should be some lines such as 'telnetd , ftpd ,
httpd...' in the inetd.conf.
I can not telnet to my linux system from other client , but I can telnet to
other unix system from the linux PC.
Which additional package should I need? Give me some advices please ?
ayin from SHANGHAI