Re: FYI: DMA/33 and kernels

I get the same exact results with my PPro system (Intel 440FX chipset) and
Maxtor 7.2GB UDMA drive.  This even happens under the developmental kernel
2.1.122 which I use for the better SMP handling.  I've asked questions
before on newsgroups and such as to what could be causing this behavior, or
if anybody else had even seen this kind of behavior, but never got any
response.

Sean