wierd problem with ppp; need help!

Hi all,
recently I have upgrated to hamm on my home computer
which is running also w95. After that I have got broken ppp from linux
side while everything is ok from w95 :(((. Therer where no such problems
with bo. Speaking more definitly .. it looks like connection hang very
soon at the beginnig of session. Sometimes I  even unable to input
password. As the phone line is noisy it seems that linux-ppp (from hamm)
is more sensitive to it. However, I hate this possibility.

Are ther any other ideas? At this point I am quite lost :(((

TIA,

Eugene Sevinian

CRD, YerPhI, 375036, Armenia
Phone: 374-2-344873