Re: wierd problem with ppp; need help!

Hello,

I think there was an issue with the noauth option in the
/etc/ppp/peers/provider file. It was not needed in bo, but is needed in
hamm. I think also the name option is now a priveledged option, and user is
the correct option. Check these 2 items.

You need to give more information about your connection to get a more
precise reply. Try including log files, /var/log/ppp.log and use the debug