Re: Thanks for mail

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998, Alex Shnitman wrote:

> Wow, why such complexities? Try VM under Emacs or (better) XEmacs. You

I would say the learning curve for netscape mail is a lot different than
for emacs. At least netscape installs cleanly every time I have tried it.
I did two fresh installs of Debian last month and emacs never installed
either time. Besides, netscape is a lot smaller than emacs and company.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!