Re: Sound Card

.

>some generic modules could be included in the installation section, but
>the module code would have to be adjusted so that io/irq info can be
>passed as parameters.

I must be totally missing something. I use "make menuconfig" with the
kernel-package and have no option to set io/irq etc when making the
sound drivers as modules. Parms must be passed to the modular drivers
when calling unless I have missed some kind of hidden option in the
"make menuconfig" dialog.
--
Eddie Seymour, WB4MLE
E-Mail wb4mle@mindspring.com