Re: Digital Camera

I know there are some that send jpeg over a serial cable, which kills both
birds with one stone. Some others might use 3-wire RS-232 but still
leave the problem of decoding a strange file format.

I understand that the Sony Mavica series write *.jpg files to a standard
md-dos formatted 1.44 mb floppy. This means that you could go out and
shoot thousands of pictures without having a laptop. Correct me if I'm
wrong but if I'm right send me one for Christmas. Since linux is happy
with ms-dos floppies, this seems like a good solution.

If anyone knows of a great price on this type of camera, I would love to
hear about it.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +