Re: Oracle

    Alex> Debian is not a company to "sign up with". You can use
    Alex> Oracle on Debian with no problems whatsoever. It is even
    Alex> distributed in plain tarballs and not rpms. You can download
    Alex> it right now, if you want.

Personally I think that this misses the point. If Oracle support
RedHat and I can just get the software and install it then it's a much
more attractive proposition than having to install tarballs on
Debian. Is it too much to hope that Debian's supposedly superior
technology would persuade Oracle to release their software in a .deb ?

--
Martin Oldfield.