Re: Strange replies to postings to this list

Hi Martin,

> Thaks Ray.
Ray?

> Please contact listmastere@lists.debian.org with a forward including
> *all* header of such a mail so we can track it down.
Oh, okay, good to know.  I suppose it's "listmaster@lists.debian.org"
not "listmastere", right?

> The only stupid question is the unasked one.
Thanks for the encouragement. :-)

> rcpt to: <warblade@genesis.ispace.com>
> 550 <warblade@genesis.ispace.com>... Mailbox not found
Great system.  (c:

> > Yesterday I even got a mail from
> >  welcome@faxaway.com
> > notifying me that my fax hasn't been sent!
> > I didn't even mention faxaway anywhere.  What's going on here?
>
> I can't find a subscription so you'll need to send me the
> entire mail.  (Maybe I'll receive it anyway by sending this mail
> to debian-user).
Hm, too bad I deleted them already.  But I had looked at the headers and
didn't find anything interesting.  But I didn't get one when I sent this
last message.  So maybe this person noticed his mistake.

Thanks!
 Andy.

--
 Andy Spiegl, University of Technology, Muenchen, Germany
 E-Mail: Andy@spiegl.de     URL: http://www.spiegl.de