boot floppies (july 21 1998) error ?

I am wondering whether the boot floppies in curent are ok.
the rescue disk and drivers isk is working fine but when the base system
gets installed and after all the floppies have been read (so no floppy
eliability issue) the installation exits with an error.
The same happens when installation from hard disk is carried out.
Has something drastic chnged in those boot floppies

Is there any other set of floppies which are reliable and I can try?
I am trying to install a current system because after root partition
was deleted I have installed a Debian 1.0 system from old disks
Any help would be really, really appreciated !!!!

George

George Kapetanios
Churchill College
Cambridge, CB3 0DS    E-Mail: GK205@cus.cam.ac.uk