Re: Greenbush?

Hello,

> Funny you should mention this as I ordered two weeks ago
> as well and have not received anything.  I have been assured by
> paulwade@greenbush.com that my order shipped and must have gotten lost
> `; ( .  He (only minutes ago) sent me an e-mail indicating that a
> replacement order was packaged and moments away from going to the post
> office.  I encourage you to e-mail directly to the above address and to
> put PLEASE RESPOND in the subject as that seems to get their attention.
> Anyone else had any experience with Greenbush?

I'm sorry to have to say this, but I recommend *not* to order from
Greenbush, since they seem to have quite a lot of problems...
I ordered a Debian 1.3.1 CD set several months ago and *never* got
anything from them, even if my credit card was charged and Mr. Wade
assured me he had regained control of his operation after firing a "bad"
employee responsible for the mess...
As far as I can tell I am not alone in having had negative experiences
with Greenbush.

Cleto