beginner, system questions

I have an NEC powermate 468 sx-25i with 4mb ram and 120mb hd, with
floppy drive only.
I use the internet at the local public library.
I have done a bare minimum install of 8 floppies by internet ftp.
I have some questions.

I have a floppy with several text files on it,
How do you list the filenames and file sizes on the floppy disk.
How do you copy an individual file from the floppy disk.
How do you save an individual file to the floppy disk.
I cant seem to find how to do this.

The system clock is about two hours incorrect.
Logged in as root,  I have tried setting the system clock with the date
command but the system clock goes back to the old time when I reboot.
How do I set the system clock and make it permanent.

How do you alter screen and text colors, rather than the standard
monochrome.