Re: Can't drag and drop in Netscape

Blazej Sawionek wrote:

> LUK ShunTim wrote:
> > KDE and Netscape 4.5bPR1.
> Sorry I don't uderstand what you are trying to do, but 4.5bPR2 is
> already available - maybe that can help you?

Blazej,

May be I have not made myself very clear.
What I would like to do is something like this. After I read a web page
in Netscape, I would like to bookmark it. There is a "Location" icon in
the Netscape browser window to the left of the URL dialog box and to
insert a bookmark of the page in the bookmarks file, you can (or are
supposed to) drag it into the bookmark file open in another window. What
I see is that there is some animation of the dragging process but no
bookmark entry was added to the bookmark file. So I just wonder may be I
have missed to install some library to make this drag and drop work.

Regards,
ST