Re: some WindowMaker questions ...

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> Make an ~/.xsession file and put "exec wmaker" on it. Then chmod +x it.

  I just commented the line with xterm on Xsession global (/etc/X11/) and
it worked ! :)

> The file is /etc/X11/WindowMaker/menu.hook, but you don't want to change
> that. If you want to modify an entry, copy it from /usr/lib/menu to
> /etc/menu, edit it, and run update-menus.

 I'll do it ! :)

 Thanks for the help !

 Best regards,
   Nuno Carvalho

BTW: I want to start some aplication when wmaker starts. How can I do it ?
I already tried autostart file but it didn't worked ! ;( Is there any
sintax for it ?

$ cat > ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart
/usr/local/bin/xradiotrack
$