Re: Should Package Web page be changed for non-free (Re: glimpse on CD?)

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

Galbra>What I find strange if that I managed to download it without realising it
Galbra>was non-free.  I only *now* noticed that it's non-free by putting the
Galbra>cursor on the `Download it!'  ftp link and seeing the non-free part in the
Galbra>path.

	I have built packages and uploaded them to main only to find later
that they depend on non-free libraries that appeared free when I found
them on the web page. (note that when the lib later shows up as a
dependency, it is listed as non-free) .

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>