Should Package Web page be changed for non-free (Re: glimpse on CD?)

I was surprised that glimpse was not on my Debian CD, so I downloaded it
from the Debian web page.  Until jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl told me it was
non-free.

What I find strange if that I managed to download it without realising it
was non-free.  I only *now* noticed that it's non-free by putting the
cursor on the `Download it!'  ftp link and seeing the non-free part in the
path.

Suggestions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Debian web page's package search path does not hint to that:

 http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/Packages/stable/utils/glimpse.html

Maybe there should be a non-free part of the path in there?

Maybe the displayed page background should be changed for contrib and
non-free packages to highlight that fact?

It's strange that a package dependence on a non-free package is very much
highlighted, but that the non-free package itself is not.  For example, look
at contrib package `latex2html'.  In bright red, we see that it depends
on non-free giftrans.  However, click on giftrans and you'll see nowhere on
it's own page that it's non-free!

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada