ax25-utils problem and conf.modules

After my last message i've just found i've omit to add the alias section
read in AX25-HOWTO in my conf.modules.

now my conf.modules is :

# We could start with a keep statement in here, but since we use a
different
# order for the module path's we just override the whole thing.
# AX25
alias net-pf-3     ax25
alias net-pf-6     netrom
alias net-pf-11    rose
alias tty-ldisc-1  slip
alias tty-ldisc-3  ppp
alias tty-ldisc-5  mkiss
alias bc0          baycom
alias nr0          netrom
alias pi0a         pi2
alias pt0a         pt
alias scc0         optoscc    (or one of the other scc drivers)
alias sm0          soundmodem
alias tunl0        newtunnel
alias char-major-4 serial
alias char-major-5 serial
alias char-major-6 lp
# END

alias block-major-7 loop
#alias net-pf-3 off
alias net-pf-4 off
# If you don't have appletalk and don't want to see error messages
# uncomment the next line:
#alias net-pf-5 off
alias netalias-2 ip_alias
alias char-major-4 serial
alias char-major-10-130 softdog
alias iso9660 isofs
alias ppp-compress-21 bsd_comp
alias ppp-compress-24 ppp_deflate
alias net-pf-17 af_packet
alias binfmt-0064 binfmt_aout

# If you use the IDE tape driver as a module, uncomment the next two
lines:
# alias block-major-3 ide-probe
# alias char-major-37 ide-tape

#alias eth0 <enter your driver here>
#alias <whatever you don't have that kerneld complains about> off
--------------

before that i ve read in my syslog :
Oct  5 18:08:58 f5git modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-5 ???
Do you know why ?

my new conf.modules is it correct for ax25 used and is it possible
which my omission was the cause of my crash ???

Many thanks again , Tony

Tony Schonfeld - F5GIT - GRENOBLE - Voice/Data/Fax: +33 (0)476932598
Email: tony@schonfeld.easynet.fr  - tony@schonfeld.ml.org
WWW: http://schonfeld.home.ml.org - http://www.voiron.com/associations/ham/
Hamnet (ax25): f5git@f5ycp.frha.fra.eu - f5git@f5ycp.ampr.org