Re: glimpse on CD?

[Redirected to -user]

On Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 09:36:57AM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> I just noticed that glimpse is *not* on my _official_ LSL Debian 2.0 disk
> set.  Strange.

There's nothing strange about it. Glimpse does not meet the Debian Free
Software Guidelines (IIRC, because the license permits non-commercial use
only).

> I wonder what else I'm missing.

The contents of the FTP site's "non-free" section, and the contents of the
non-US site.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking