Re: lost "dir" in /usr/info

Well I got a dir from another machine (I didn't have the dir.old either) and I
tried to manully add the node I have that wasn't already in there. And now I
can't look into the libc nodes. I mean, it shows up in the dir (so if I do
info it shows up) but the libc menu page is without any link! I reinstalle
twice the libc6-doc, but I can't access the pages!

What can I do?

thanks
graziano