Re: [980928.0004] Re: june 1998 CDrom disk set - Debian

    The reason that we shipped the LDR with Debian 1.3 instead of
waiting for 2.0 was that we were already a month past our estimated
release date and the Debian guys told us that 2.0 wouldn't be released
until the end of July.  It had already been pushed back several times
and we had no promise that it would REALLY be available at the end of July.
Also, we had been asked not to distribute a beta version of debian 2.0.
The CD jackets had been printed and we did inform our distributors of
this distribution.

 regards
 InfoMagic tech support.

--
Please include all previous correspondence when replying to email from
us.  This allows us to assist you faster.

Also check for additional online support:

	http://www.infomagic.com/support/linux
	http://www.infomagic.com/support/othercd

Tech Support Desk                                   support@InfoMagic.COM
InfoMagic, Inc
11950 N. Highway 89                           	  +1-520-526-9852
Flagstaff, AZ  86004                              +1-520-526-9573   (FAX)

                    "... We're Simply The Best !"