I cannot work on leafnode any more

Over the past many months, it's become increasingly clear that I won't
work on Leafnode any more.  Hacking on leafnode doesn't give any
pleasure any more, and after a long day of hacking at work I simply
can't find the will to work on leafnode.  In fact, I haven't even been
able to heep up with leafnode mail for more than two months now.  If
you've sent me mail and I haven't answered it, please accept my
apologies.

As it is, I will not make another leafnode release.  If someone wants
my current source tree, I shall be happy to give it to you, but even
though I run it at work I don't think it's in a good enough state for
a publci release and I don't have the time to polish it.

I will add a similar note to http://www.troll.no/freebies/leafnode.html.

If any of you wish to make your own release (or have made one), please
send me mail so that I can add a pointer to your page from leafnode.html.

--Arnt

PS: This message goes to everyone who's sent me mail about leafnode,
if I got the grep pattern right.