wrong From: and/or Return-Path:

Hi there,

I recently had ppp, smail, and fetchmail configured for the first time ever.
Everything seems to be working fine except for a few details.  One such is
the fact that the "From:" line in my outbound messages appeard as
"horacio@homega.debian.org" (my email address is "homega@vlc.servicom.es").
Then I managed to change the part after the @-sign by changing
/etc/smail/config

This is how /etc/smail/config first lines used to look like:
visible_name=homega
more_hostnames=localhost
-domains
hostnames=homega

And this is how it looks like now:
visible_name=vlc.servicom.es
more_hostnames=localhost
hostnames=homega
-domains

This way the bit after the @-sign is correct, but the part before it is
still the wrong one ("horacio" is a normal user name, it should be "homega"
instead);  also, I think that somehow I changed the From: header to
Return-Path:, though I don't know what this is due to.

Please, send any answers to "homega@vlc.servicom.es" since I don't think a
my messages, I get "From: Horacio Menezo" or something similar, instead of
an email address).

Thanks in advance.

--
Un saludo,