Re: How to "add" contrib-CD so that dselect knows about it?

I have this problem last time. but now I sloved it.
put in the binary CD the change the Access to any /binary-i386 then update it, after
that install any software you want..
Then put in the Contrib CD and change the access to any /binary-i386 (you have to check
the directory mode) then update it. You will now have bot of the binary CD and Contribe
CD pakges in the dselect.
Switch from one to another just need to change the second dir Configuration.