Menu (how do I edit/customize) for wms from .deb/dselect

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to customize the menu
system in Debian 2.0. I have installed 3 wms so far
from dselect, all work and show a pretty ok menu of
some but not all of what I want in applications to
use. I have installed WM GNU nextstep/fvwm2 & WM
standard. I have installed a non .deb Netscape
and would like to add it to the menu system of
all 3 of them, also I would like to install a
non findable(not in .deb format) wm that I can
also put on the defualt wm menu..As well as other
apps..

Can someone point me in the right direction on
how to edit the menu's for these? and what or
how can I update my customed menus into menu-install?

Thanks,
Steve
hettar@teleport.com