Multiple NE2000 Cards (Using NE Loadable Module)

Hi,
   I need HELP! I'm trying to set up debian (running .30 kernel, and
libc5 NOT hamm!), with 2 NE2000 compatable network cards.
One is 0x340 Irq=5, and other is 0x360 irq 12.
I'm read the minihowto (Multiple Ethernet), and put that in my lilo
config, but that seems to only apply with the BUILT IN drivers.

I'm using the ne loadable driver, (eg, at the end of my etc/modules
theres a line that reads 'ne io=0x340').

HELP! Please? Anyone?

-- Ender