getting sendmail to relay...

Hi - I've just installed Debian on my laptop (whee!) and put sendmail on
it, made it masquerade and relay to the main machine that's connected to
the Internet (Slackware 3.5). However, I was stumped trying to get the
slackware machine to relay all the mail for irony.org.
here's what it logs:

Sep 21 19:47:19 irony sendmail[3703]: TAA03703: ruleset=check_rcpt,
arg1=<xxxxxx@debian.org>, relay=root@serqet.irony.org [192.168.13.4],
reject=550 <xxxxxx@debian.org>... Relaying denied

Does anybody know the arcane wonders of sendmail well enough to tell me
what to put into the conf file? I don't really want to change MTAs...but I
do need a main mail hub.
Any help would be appreciated

---
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change
the subject.
--Winston Churchill

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key