Bootup error

I've got a 1gig SCSI HD which linux fails to see it.
Right now it is installed on the 1st SCSI drive which is 540meg.
The SCSI controller is set to IRQ14 and I get errors about this.
I have search alot of documentation on to solve this problem,
but I can't find any. Can someone out there help?

In addition, in my BIOS setting, I don't have any power management.
The server has 96meg RAM on it.

here is my bootup log:

Console: 16 point font, 400 scans
Console: colour VGA+ 80x25, 1 virtual console (max 63)
pci_init: no BIOS32 detected
Calibrating delay loop.. ok - 33.18 BogoMIPS
Memory: 63524k/66556k available (1124k kernel code, 384k reserved, 1524k
data)
This processor honours the WP bit even when in supervisor mode. Good.
Swansea University Computer Society NET3.035 for Linux 2.0
NET3: Unix domain sockets 0.13 for Linux NET3.035.
Swansea University Computer Society TCP/IP for NET3.034
IP Protocols: IGMP, ICMP, UDP, TCP
VFS: Diskquotas version dquot_5.6.0 initialized Checking 386/387
coupling... Ok, fpu using exception 16 error reporting.
Checking 'hlt' instruction... Ok.
Linux version 2.0.34 (root@greathan) (gcc version 2.7.2.3) #2 Thu Jul 9
10:57:48 EST 1998
Starting kswapd v 1.4.2.2
Real Time Clock Driver v1.09
tpqic02: Runtime config, $Revision: 0.4.1.5 $, $Date: 1994/10/29
02:46:13 $
tpqic02: DMA buffers: 20 blocks, at address 0x277800 (0x2777d8)
Ramdisk driver initialized : 16 ramdisks of 4096K size
loop: registered device at major 7
Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips or a
power saving mode enabled.
hda: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hda: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hda: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hda: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hda: non-IDE drive, CHS=840/16/63
hdb: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hdb: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hdb: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hdb: probing with STATUS instead of ALTSTATUS
hdb: non-IDE drive, CHS=516/65/63
hdb: INVALID GEOMETRY: 65 PHYSICAL HEADS?
ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on irq 14
Floppy drive(s): fd0 is 1.44M
FDC 0 is an 8272A
md driver 0.35 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8
qlogicisp : PCI bios not present
eata_dma: No BIOS32 extensions present. This driver release still
depends on it.
	  Skipping scan for PCI HBAs.
Couldn't allocate IRQ 14, Sorry.eata_pio: No BIOS32 extensions present.
This driver release still depends on it.
          Skipping scan for PCI HBAs.
Failed initialization of WD-7000 SCSI card!
ppa: Version 1.42
ppa: Probing port 03bc
ppa: Probing port 0378
ppa:     SPP port present
ppa: Probing port 0278
scsi : 0 hosts.
scsi : detected total.
Partition check:
 hda:hda: status error: status=0x58 { DriveReady SeekComplete
DataRequest }
hda: drive not ready for command
 hda1
PS/2 auxiliary pointing device detected -- driver installed.
Serial driver version 4.13 with no serial options enabled
tty00 at 0x03f8 (irq = 4) is a 16450
tty01 at 0x02f8 (irq = 3) is a 16450
eth0: 3c509 at 0x310 tag 1, 10baseT port, address  00 a0 24 a0 5d f6,
IRQ 11.
3c509.c:1.16 2/3/98 becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
eth0: Setting Rx mode to 1 addresses.