Re: kernel + pcmcia compiling

Hi,
>>"jinn" == D'jinnie  <jinn@irony.org> writes:

 jinn> I've just recompiled a custom 2.0.34 kernel and was trying to
 jinn> compile the pcmcia support. However, I get an error: dpkg-deb:
 jinn> maintainer script `preinst` has bad permissions 700 (must be >=
 jinn> 0555 and <= 0775) after which it exits out with an error...I've
 jinn> tried changing permissions (they seemed ok to me) but with the
 jinn> same result

	Hmm, this is not quite enough information. Where in the build
 process did you get these errors? Did you get the kernel_image .debs
 built? Did it fai while trying to the build pcmcia-cs package?

	A copy of the last 20 or so lines before the error occurred
 should be nice.

	manoj
--
 "Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what *can*
 you believe?!"  Bullwinkle J. Moose