Re: AcceleratedX4.1.1 work with GLIBC ?

Hi,
>>"aphro" == aphro  <frodewd@firetrail.com> writes:

 aphro> still wanted to try to get AcceleratedX working, but when I
 aphro> installed it, and hit startx, or Xsetup, nothing happened..no
 aphro> errors..just got a new command prompt.

	Sounds like there is no X server configured. What does the
 First line in /etc/X11/Xserver say? It should point to your X server
 binary. Mine is attached below.

	manoj

/usr/bin/X11/XF86_SVGA
Console

The first line in this file is the full pathname of the default X server.
The second line shows who is allowed to run the X server:
RootOnly
Console      (anyone whose controlling tty is on the console)
Anybody

 Best Beer: A panel of tasters assembled by the Consumer's Union in
 1969 judged Coors and Miller's High Life to be among the very
 best. Those who doubt that beer is a serious subject might ponder its
 effect on American history. For example, New England's first
 colonists decided to drop anchor at Plymouth Rock instead of
 continuing on to Virginia because, as one of them put it, "We could
 not now take time for further consideration, our victuals being spent
 and especially our beer." Felton & Fowler's Best, Worst & Most
 Unusual