RE: REMOVE!!!

I'm sorry, but that's incredibly myopic. The person was subscribed to this
list. Helping subscribers with list administrivia certainly *is* relevant,
and is generally the entire point of taglines such as the one in question. I
don't see how the platform the subscriber is using is relevant. Windows,
Mac, or whatever users are going to make at least as much noise as Linux
users if they have difficulty unsubscribing from a list. If you think that
users of certain platforms aren't entitled to help with this procedure, then
I think you've totally missed the point of having the tagline there at all.

Braden

<http://www.endoframe.com>