Re: Debian 2.0 disks-i386

>> "SS" == Shane S <shane@nieint.com> writes:

SS> I noticed to copy some of these files like: resc1440.bin, base14-?.bin,
SS> these files are greater than 145k.  The size of a formated 1.44 floppy
SS> is
SS> 145k.  How can you fit these files into a floppy for a floppy
SS> installation?

In the directory where you found the files is a install.txt (and
html).

Section 6.5.2 says:

  To write the floppy  disk image files to the floppy  disks, use
          the command

          rawrite2 -f file -d drive

I would read the install.txt, it will help you to prevent trouble
during installation. Yes, it is somewhat long, but it is worth it.

Ciao,
	Martin