Re: Boot Problem

I think my ppp crapped out on me while I was sending my last email. Here
it is again:
--- Begin Message ---
Viola! Success. That was rather strange. After booting with the floppy,
I went and executed lilo like you said (actually I went to bin rather
than sbin, but it worked anyway), rebooted sans floppy, and it booted
without hesitation. What did I miss? At the end of the install, where
you were given a chance to boot with either hard drive or floppy, I
chose HD both times - should I have chosen floppy first instead?
Everything elses loaded without a hitch - now I have to find a way to
transfer all them neat packages via floppy. Fun.

Thanks for your help,
Mike