Re: COBOL for linux

On Thu, Sep 17, 1998 at 12:06:14PM +0100, K.Y.Lo wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where is COBOL for the Linux?

I searched through Debian package lists....
nothing even mentions COBOL. I personally doubt that sucha beast
exists. Ive never actually heard of anyone who actually LIKES COBOL.

If the quote "Microsoft techincal Documentation has done more to retard
the skills of programmers than anything since COBOL" is true...

well ive read microsoft "Techincal DOcumentation" (if it can be called that!)
thats bad :)

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"