netscape4 mail reader

Are you using the netscape communicator or the navigator package?
Starting with version 4 the navigator package does NOT include the
mail reader, ONLY the browser.  The communicator package includes the
browser, mail reader (icon is a little envelope at the lower right of
screen), and a composer (fair html editor for creating web pages).

Since upgrading to 4.02 I've noticed two things.  The first is that
4.02 seems to be a lot slower than v3, and the second is that I must
run v3 to read my mail since I still haven't been able to get exmh
to putt mail from my ISP.  Could some kind soul tell me which of the
4.02 buttons is concealing the mail reader?  I'd go back to uucp/xmail
but my ISP uses some crap called NT for their mail server and they
don't have a clue about uucp and I haven't had time to write a perl
pop3 mail puller.