I can,t seem to get out to the internet.

Yes, I an new to Linux 2.0 something. I have had it installed for a few
months now. I have read the help files and ppp-howto stuff and even
bought a book.
I have my connect script working.
I connect to my isp using pppd call provider
after it gets logged in I type pppd in a seperate
x window and get the trash.
I can ping my providers address
I can ping my assigned address
I have my DNS numbers in the correct file as
nameserver 123.45.56.89
nameserver 234.43.23.32

Those are just examples.

I cannot get my arena browser and lynx browser to goto websights.
also, I cannot ping any other websights.

Any hints as to what I might be doing wrong. Anything at all will
be greatly appreciated.
                       Lloyd Burris
                       billykid@hotmail.com