Re: aspfilter

Rick Knebel wrote:
> Hi,
> I have used apsfilter for my printer setup previously.
> I cannot find this in the 2.0 disto. Is it there?
> If not what else to use.

It's not in hamm because its new maintainer was too lame to fix
all the bugs within one or two days so he missed the deadline.
Please grab the new package from the slink tree:

ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/dists/slink/main/binary-i386/text/apsfilter_4.9.7-1.deb
ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/dists/slink/main/binary-m68k/text/apsfilter_4.9.7-1.deb

Regards,

	Joey

--
Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is only acquired
just after one could have used it.