Re: ippp, ppa, ramdisk (i.e., parameters for kernel compilation)

Hi,
--- ---------

 Bob> One advantage I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere is in compiling
 Bob> a kernel for installation on another computer,

	Thanks. I have now included that in the Rationale. Also, there
 is a new facility built in, namely:

	It allows you to specify a directory with config files, with
 separate config files for each subarchitecture (even allows
 for different config files for 2386, i486, etc). It is really
 neat for people who need to compile kernels for a variety of
 sub architectures.

	manoj
--
 That's no moon... Obi-wan Kenobi