Minimum IT Requirements

As a member of the local Linux Users Group, I am writing a course outline for a
12-week Linux course that our group is sponsoring.  It is aimed at producing
Linux-qualified entry-level personnel for corporate IT departments.

I am looking for input from IT department administrators as to what the minimum
requirements are for an entry-level position are at your company, what areas of
Linux you think need to be taught and a brief description of your department's,
size, etc.

Our group's membership is heavily recruited by area businesses and we want to
make sure they are qualified.  This is one area we think needs help for Linux
to advance into the corporate world.

To cut down on traffic on this list, please respond to my personal e-mail
address below.  Thanks to everyone in advance for your help.

  Ken Archer - San Antonio, Texas       "As soon as I get all my
  email - karcher@idworld.net            penquins in a row I'll
                                         get right on it..."
           (o-